SWD Coach AT BDD Tournament

ArnAnderson

I understand that he did try to talk to a TV parent outside and even asked them to sit with him during the game. In front of several folks he was overheard saying "come up here and sit with us and let us see what we can do to get that boy in a Richlands Jersey next year..." At least 10 or more folks heard it especially the student section and at least two or three adults.

By the way this isn't the first time that this has happened, I am surprised that it hasn't leaked out before now.

Well, i'd figure richlands coaches would be preparing for the trip out to martinsville... plus if the coach is and x-coach i dont think it would matter.. plus theres vhsl rules about changing schools.. like physically moving!! to become eligible to play!!

then again the grass isn't always greener on the other side either!! lol

i'd dismiss this as rumor!! TV has a great future. all those guys are young and are expected to be very good in the future.

physicaly moving? not really, take the kent goodman situation into consideration for instance. this stuff happends all the time in sports around here, and anybody who doesnt believe that is hellen keller's long lost twin, these two might be long time buddies joking around or may be serious, only those two ppl know.

[ QUOTE ]

i went to the grundy game tonight with a friend from twin valley, and he told me that ricky goodman had a grevience filled to the vhsl today about this situation. so who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

well thats prob not good..

ok honestly dont get mad when i say this, but the whole Kent Goodman thing is gettin really old now, he lived his whole life from birth on Brown Mt., which is in Whitewood, which ppl who live in whitewood go to Twin valley there was a 2 teaching postions open at twin valley the year the Goodmans came over so why not save the gas which was what about a whole paycheck haha to buy. although im sure basketball had something to do with it too.

ya and a good move for kent he gotta play in a dist., region d championship team not to mention barely missed out on a state championship.. good move in his case!! lol

but again some cases are thata way... i dont see it happening though!! really.. to many ?????????????'s.. lol

I know you wasnt throwing off on kent i was just stating some facts. for ppl who like to talk. there cityofraven your a pretty good ol' fella i see you taking up for ppl on messge boards all the time. so that wasnt aimed at you sorry if it looked that way just after hearing the chant His From Council at every game your just like wanting to go up and tell those ppl ya know. but i did read what you said haha. just i wanted to say whats on my mind

That's really odd that Goodman would file a complaint about a student wanting to transfer to another school. If true at that. Didn't his son play at council and live in whitewood when he played 3 years for the Cobras? Then when the oppurtune time came to be on a ptential state championship team he decided to stay home that last year. Most people could care less even if true, but Goodman placing a call to the VHSL would be like kicking himself in the rear end after what he did last year. If the kid wants to play at Richlands then so be it, if not then he will stay. Goodman shouldn't be making calls and I hope that he would have the kids wants placed first.

Hey now buddy they beat UWis. the number 2 team and see im a split fan im a MSU fan but also a UNC fan so that win shoulda helped UNC but i dont think it did, really i dont think there should be rankings in college basketball but i guess if im gonna start talkin about this i need go to the college pro messege board haha