Grundy...

Lance

so what is up in football land at grundy now? i have not heard anything at all since before xmas?

Side note...i talked to Aaron Marcum today and he's now doing the cage fighting thing...lol...and he's 2-0 so far, both submissions in under a minute...said he plans on fighting again in April at some big fight at the new Pikeville Civic Center. I'll have to follow up on that one.

After i hung up the phone with him i got to thinking about stuff...sure do miss those days...good times...grundy had a pretty good group of kids from 2002-2003-2004...and even though things went the way they did in those seasons, that was some of the best football you could hope to see...great times for sure.

Hope you new guys at Grundy are working out...going to take some hard work to get the program back on track.

[ QUOTE ]

so what is up in football land at grundy now? i have not heard anything at all since before xmas?

Side note...i talked to Aaron Marcum today and he's now doing the cage fighting thing...lol...and he's 2-0 so far, both submissions in under a minute...said he plans on fighting again in April at some big fight at the new Pikeville Civic Center. I'll have to follow up on that one.

After i hung up the phone with him i got to thinking about stuff...sure do miss those days...good times...grundy had a pretty good group of kids from 2002-2003-2004...and even though things went the way they did in those seasons, that was some of the best football you could hope to see...great times for sure.

Hope you new guys at Grundy are working out...going to take some hard work to get the program back on track.

[/ QUOTE ]

30+ kids lifting every evening Lance a lot of younger kids but theyll be the older ones soon enough Id say things are looking up...

aside from programs that are either really strong or never accomplish much consistently, there's always ups and downs with most programs and it seems to go in year"s" and with groups of players more than it does just 1 or 2 years or so. It's simply longterm momentum that shifts. Just believe that you can be successful and work hard.

good fortune.