Caldwell of Wyoming East calls Bluefield out

bluefieldRocks

I was just watching the sports on wvva channel 6. and it showed that Caldwell guy or whoever from wyoming east talking after the sectional win. He said something along the lines of. Let me see if i can remember. "Were going to beat bluefield" or "We will take care of bluefield". Im going to see if i can get that video and give it to coach gillard and let the players watch for some motovation.

Because im surely going to laugh my ass off when his mouth writes a check that his team and him cant cash

Guest BEAVERTAIL

what an idiot. does he think he is a pro now? Thy just need to keep thier mouth shut and play. They haven't even been in charleston since 2001 or something, they don't even know wht it is like up there...haha dumb move by this guy

Bluefield must stay focused on Summers Co. first and foremost and not worry about what W.E.players are saying or doing.Personally I believe this is just a ploy by W.E. players hoping that Bluefield will lose focus on the upcoming game with Summers Co. and lose and then W.E. will not have to play Bluefield.Who is scared of Who?

I think Mr. Caldwell's mouth could be his own worst enemy come tomorrow night. East plays better team ball than MV,but simply doesn't have the athletes that MV has,and if these kids play as a team,and not individuals East could be in for a long night.

And he should have known better...

Even there fans think there going to demolish everybody they play from here on out

Somebody posted on the tristate preps that "Caldwell can go 1 on 1 with anybody in the state and score" and i quote that...Apparently he dosent know mr. 3-star recruit Dexter Moore....The charleston tournament cant come soon enough!!

Logan and Wyoming east have played earlier. W.E. won by 2 i believe. and we crushed Logan the last time we played them.. But you cannot rely on scores of past games. You have to worry about playing the next game on your schedule

[ QUOTE ]

And he should have known better...

Even there fans think there going to demolish everybody they play from here on out

Somebody posted on the tristate preps that "Caldwell can go 1 on 1 with anybody in the state and score" and i quote that...Apparently he dosent know mr. 3-star recruit Dexter Moore....The charleston tournament cant come soon enough!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I'm sure OJ Mayo would have his hands full guarding him.

Bluefield needs to focus solely on Summers County and not get caught up in all that junk. They shouldn't spend a second thinking about Wyoming East because they must win three more games before they'd even play East. Let East run their mouths and make fools of themselves with arrogant comments to the media. East is trying to play mind games because they know Bluefield is a better team and they need any advantage they can get.

in high school everybody will talk a little trash...he just got caught up in the moment...cant take him down for being eager...i mean Richlans is already talking about beating down everyone in district in football next year (no offense just a good example) i mean...hes a kid...cant blame him...i take trash too...just not on camera...i dont blame him for being ready...hes confident that his team will do well...

i know what you mean...but everyone does it...cant hold him accountable for being a kid and saying things at the wrong time or in the wrong manner...you know me and you both say stuff like that Rocks haha...but its all good...get em at state this year boys!

wow, these Wyoming East people on the Tri-state preps are pissing me off. Saying that its ok for him to say that basically, because they can back it up. and that bluefield wont even make it to the finals because they'll play Logan in the semi's and be tired

They haven't had much to run their mouths about lately Rocks. They're horrible in football and have been owned by Westside for the past 4 years or so in basketball. Don't worry, they'll crawl back until their rock after the season is over. They'll reappear in 4-5 years when East has another good season in basketball again, proclaiming their greatness...