Who's Hitting The Weight Room The Hardest?

TonyMontana

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This guy always talking about him" is a KID!!! High school athletes like Ben Addison are as much heroes to kids as any college or pro player. It's a shame the way rtvne has been treated on this board. Even had a poll started by a moderator in disguise for no other reason than public humiliation. It was far and away the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on this board.

[ QUOTE ]

Thats what im saying this rtvye kid is just embrassing Ben Addison on here..all i am going to say is lay off of saying ben addison so much..ight

[/ QUOTE ]

U may be from T-Town but hell son, every post you type has his name in it more than once so maybe you need to take your own advice!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thats what im saying this rtvye kid is just embrassing Ben Addison on here..all i am going to say is lay off of saying ben addison so much..ight

[/ QUOTE ]

U may be from T-Town but hell son, every post you type has his name in it more than once so maybe you need to take your own advice!!!

[/ QUOTE ]HAHAHAHAHAH..find all the posts that i mention ben addison in and then come talk to me..OK! and when you do then we will see who is the *****

[ QUOTE ]

and your saying that i talk about him to much...your a joke..you just need to stop posting on here cause you just embrassed yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh i sure did, didn't I!!! LOL if anyone on here is a joke its u son, I have nothing to prove to you, thanks for giving this old man a lauhg, and btw that 4 post in a row with his name in it from you, and belive me u talk pretty big behind that screen. GROW UP CRY ASS BABY!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Let me run to my MOTHER'S house because I just embrassed my self. LOL LOL LOL LOL

[/ QUOTE ]See and people said i have no class....look at this guy

[/ QUOTE ]

What about me? Looks like you can dish out but never take!!!

And believe me i didnt embarass myself on here, it take a lot more than you to do that!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Let me run to my MOTHER'S house because I just embrassed my self. LOL LOL LOL LOL

[/ QUOTE ]See and people said i have no class....look at this guy

[/ QUOTE ]

What about me? Looks like you can dish out but never take!!!

And believe me i didnt embarass myself on here, it take a lot more than you to do that!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Never take..thats right im taking your crap what did you expect me too..lol

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right you are embarrasing yourself..all you say on this thread is grow up, looks like you need to more than anyone else

Yeah EveryOne in the distict is bustin their butt off.

And Guys BigD is right I have been treated badly. I dont know why you guys dont like me.......................

But Rocks James34 STOP