GHS VS RHS

BHS85

Graham won 1-0 with Richlands playing an amazing game and Graham not playing up to potential...I (Blair) scored in the 40th minute of the first half off a corner kick from Furry that was deflected by Prieto...two key defensive players went down for Graham tonight but a few underclassmen stepped up big for us in the D...but GREAT game to Richlands...very physical and they have some good talent...they will make some noise in the District this year...

the goalie had one hell of a game and number 9 i cant remember his name..but he had a good game...we shut down lindsay pretty well for the most part and didnt let him get loose alot but Tatum is an excellent defender

Mahood hurt his leg...not sure how bad it was but we dont know yet....Toothman might have broken his collar bone again for the 5th time..but we arent sure about that yet either...he is gonna go get it looked at and probably x-rays tonight...so we will see...

[ QUOTE ]

well, i hope for both of them a speedy recovery. It sucks to get hurt so early in the season. To work so hard in preseason and then get hurt in the first game. Hope they are ok....

[/ QUOTE ]

yea and we dont exactly have the numbers to replace them

You all are going to be in trouble if phil and toothman are hurt. Richlands may be getting better, but i dont think they are on the tazewell/CC level yet. Which means either Graham is down or had an off game. You boys better shape up before i see you all next friday in blacksburg or im kicking some a$@!