3 on 3 Hoops Tournament!!!

Nate1224hoops

To: Anyone interested in participating!!

Our basketball foundation is having a 1st Annual 3 on 3 tournament at Honaker Elementary School on April 28th-29th. We will have a boys and girls division. Each division will be composed of: 4th-5th grade teams, 6th-7th grade teams, 8th-9th grade teams, and 9th-12th grade teams. All players can play up in the other divisions, just not down. We are also having an OPEN division for adults. The high school kids will also be allowed to play in this division as well. We are looking to have boys on one day and girls the other (Saturday or Sunday). I'm sure we are going to miss some kids because of baseball and softball, but depending on who I get the bigger response from, boys or girls, I will do the group that needs to avoid conflicts with those sports on Sunday. Please pass the message on. Encourage all the youth in your program to attend. We plan to field a couple of high school teams, so encourage your guys/gals to come if they can. It doesn't matter that they are seniors this year, bring them. Our little league softball has taken that weekend off, so they should bring several teams. Entry fee is $50 for each division. If high school teams want to enter the open division as well it will be an extra $20. If you have anyone interested please let me know and I will send you a detailed e-mail of the rules and regulations. Should be a lot of fun. We are strongly encouraging pre-registration so that we know how many teams to expect as well as concessions. General admisson will be $3.00 for non participants. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged so that we can get a schedule together and concessions. Teams will be allowed to register at the door but the cost will be $65.00.

The cost is $50 if you pre-register. If we have several teams pre-register then we put together a schedule. Those who don't pre-register will be placed at the end of the schedule filling in empty spots. Normal 5 on 5 tournaments cost from $100-150. Three player....$50....$16.67 per player. We hope to get several of Grundy's youth teams to participate. There will be trophies, but no cash!!

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...