Beavers rebound after rough first game

We couldn't hit in the opening game agaisnt graham..and Im still not to sure why lol

But today we defeated Fayettville 17-8

Ben Goss and Warren Furrow did a great job on the mound

Chase Joyner joined me and Dobbins in the Grand Slam Club after ripping a base-cleaner over left field..

I went 4-5, with a Home run, 1 double, and 2 singles..

Dobbins had 2 hits, Sowder added one hit as well as a few others..All in all we came out and played to our potential tonight..If we can stick to it I see a bright season ahead of us

We play Iager tm night at Iager

[ QUOTE ]

wow fayettville must really suck bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thats pretty funny, considering they were one game away from state last year...And they got beat by Charleston Catholic in extra innings..

You think we suck because you all killed us...It was our first game of the season and i can promise you next game we play will be ALOT different

yall will make it to state this year and next year in everything because west virginia is weak dont even say its not. last year you wouldnt of even made it to regionals in baseball in virginia

I was born in Bluefield West Virginia, I have lived my entire life in Bluefield West Virginia...Its not my fault the competition is better in Virginia then in WV so don't give me that crap....Sorry that I play in WV...You know a "State Championship" is a state championship...I don't give a $**t if you live in Alaska or North Dakota..You still out played "ALOT" of teams in your state, and they have a reason to be proud...So just end all this talk about the WV and Virginia side, because its not our fault that Graham is in Virginia and we are in WV

Well, first of all, I never said Bluefield was GOD...And second of all, Bluefield has NEVER went upstate in baseball...But we have been to the regional finals the past two years, and should have made it to State last year, but a questionable call ruined our hopes...We just wanna make it to state this year is all im saying..I never said that we were gonna win state, hell I never even said we were going to make it to state...So what are you talking about??

just hate when ppl get on here and say bluefield is god because they go up state in everything

What is your excuss for football? BLFD comp. very well there. Could it be BFLD baseball lack the guidance they need?? not sure, but they i think they, over the last 4-5 years have been getting it. back in the day they never had a team/coaching

HAHA,

I just love how these children look at the recruits coming out of the Va beach area and therefore conclude their AREA of VA is so much more superior than the entire state of WV. But then when you ask what the records are against US.... Bluefield in the past 20 years-30 years, they shut up. HAHA. I'd love to see what Tazewell, Carroll Co, and Abingdon would do against us. How are we weaker when we beat your @## 7 out of 10 times?

[ QUOTE ]

i just hate when ppl get on here and say bluefield is god because they go up state in everything

[/ QUOTE ]

Take other sports like basketball or football. There are some pretty damn good teams in WV in both those sports. Lets see....B-Ball= Huntington, Football= Morgantown. We go upstate in everything because we are good.