Any results from the Tazewell Tourney

carrollfan

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell beat Richlands 2-0 Rasnick had both...thats what the paper said...so i see why they arent on here boasting about their win...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, they aren't allowed to post on here, unlike some teams.

that is the dumbest rule i have ever heard in my life...im assuming the coach made that policy...thats really stupid...restricting students internet usage?? haha..yeah and i can post on this board and i continue to...i have a feeling there was something else that forced them to make it to where they cant post...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell beat Richlands 2-0 Rasnick had both...thats what the paper said...so i see why they arent on here boasting about their win...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, they aren't allowed to post on here, unlike some teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

says the all mighty dictator Coach Rasnick right?

but did i boast about the win??? NO i said it was a sloppy win...in the past Tazewell schedules the weakest teams for themselves in the Tourney and then boasts about how they win 6-0 and such...and our game we had 2 key players go down and it was the first game of the year...cant expect too much now...

yeah its in today's paper..i dont think it mentioned who was in goal...the article is about the girls team i believe but halfway through it changes to the guys write-up...Rasnick got a pk and then scored on a cross from Cline i believe

[ QUOTE ]

yeah its in today's paper..i dont think it mentioned who was in goal...the article is about the girls team i believe but halfway through it changes to the guys write-up...Rasnick got a pk and then scored on a cross from Cline i believe

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bdtonline.com/localsports/local_story_083234704.html

BDT always has a habit of changing direction on the articles midway through.

[ QUOTE ]

I love the way Rasnick was allowed to score seven goals in one game. Thanks Coach for letting me pad my numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got it all wrong.

Thanks DAD for letting me pad my numbers.

Hahahaha I scored goals 5,6,and 7 from center defender so I am pretty sure there was no intention of padding my stats no need to. Beano you get POTY leading your team and having a good year not by scoring goals. I mean yeah goals help but a keeper has won they award many times, by leading his team. Just something to think about.

[ QUOTE ]

hes gotta get POY somehow

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't get POTY in the region because there is no way they will even make it past the first round in regions. It doesen't matter if he scores 100 goals this year agaist single A teams that are made up mostly girls haha. He won't be POTY.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

hes gotta get POY somehow

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't get POTY in the region because there is no way they will even make it past the first round in regions. It doesen't matter if he scores 100 goals this year agaist single A teams that are made up mostly girls haha. He won't be POTY.

[/ QUOTE ]

IF they even get to regions...who knows who will make it from the district....heck Richlands could get to the tournament and win out...you never know