Blacksburg at Graham ROund 2 on Monday

region4fan

some were cool...others were cocky...which is understandable because its high school sports...but i think those first 30 minutes we got into their heads cause they got mad at each other and at us...so we will see tomorrow

i'd say so...we (the defense) really frustrated them with physicality and speed against them and we plan to do the same...i keep tellin our D to keep up the physical play...im playing sweeper now so i direct them and tell them to go in hard or contain...they really listen to me now...we are really working well together...we are starting to work as one...

You guys were a class act. Even though you were down by alot you never gave up and played hard but clean. Friday night we beat Northside and there were so many late crap and such. Send me your e-mail and I will send you the cleat marks one of our players received. It went from above his knee to his ankle.

[ QUOTE ]

Zach Toothman is out for the season. Phil Mahood will prob be out another week. Jimmy Prieto is out with a red card for tomorow also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, that hurts

Who and how are the replacements?

no way Graham will beat blacksburg.they are tough at any sport they play.i think Graham is the only team from this area to take them on at anything,everyone else is totally scared of them.

[ QUOTE ]

we beat them in Wrestling pretty easily...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh ok 1 sport some team from swd can beat them in.they have really been good the past few years.blacksburg must be gaining population rapidly.