Who will win the SWD in Girls and Boys next year?

BCRAM55

[ QUOTE ]

Who will be Carroll starting line-up next year for girls and Boy's

[/ QUOTE ]

these are who i think it'll be- definitley singleton,and green as long as he's recovered from shoulder surgery but he will be i'm sure,KJ Handy,seth hill, and the 5th will probably be Brett Rogers, we'll have good depth too

girls- i don't really know but watt's,Kayla goins,andrea leonard, and KT jones i'm guessing will start??maybe som1 else knows

I heard ryan wheat ain't going to play basketball next year, but What happend doctor said to something like that. If he play or not, and He's not gonna play sports anymore. He had problem in november. Because his heart got hurt, then he went to the hopitial at roanoke, VA. And I.V too.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the G-Girls will be good the next 3 years.

[/ QUOTE ]how can u say that, they lost 5 seniors and the JV team was 1-20

[/ QUOTE ]

chelsea gallinger will be the best player in swd.i will take speed over height any day.kelly landreth will be very good as well.i think the g-girls are gonna suprise some people.good luck G-Girls.

y didnt glen blankenship play alot more for you all? just wondering but he is going to play for us and he is pretty good, i am pretty sure he will be one of the starters for tazewell next year

[ QUOTE ]

y didnt glen blankenship play alot more for you all? just wondering but he is going to play for us and he is pretty good, i am pretty sure he will be one of the starters for tazewell next year

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know why he didnt play more than what he did he is a great point guard and he has some good speed. He will help yall out a little more with depth next year.

[ QUOTE ]

he the guy that wears the glasses on the JV team this year??

he's alright..didnt really standout or anything (except when he had a few anger issues on the court lol) but is that the guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats RJ