Marion @ Graham

hurcane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna have to agree. Marion is just too strong. i know Graham will come with a lot of heart but i dont think it will be enough. Marion by 2 or more. That offense is deadly.

5-1...we all had a bad game...refs didnt help us too much but thats no excuse...2 goals were in our goalies hands and they just slipped out...one was on me and another was on another defender..poor marking...but we are gonna work on that...the other goal took a weird hop and bounced in...so...we will be ready next time...

Lets see they hit the cross bar once and had 1 shot in the first half. We had 1 off the cross bar 2 off the post 1 missed penalty kick and many other missed opportunities. Ya you are right everyone had a bad game including us.

By the way #10 if we are a bunch of girls that is bad if you get beat 5-1 by them.

[ QUOTE ]

Well i saw you pick the ball out of the back of the net more then times then i saw you pick it up in play.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is harder to win with class than to lose with class. Mrion is new to the winning part and have not learned quite how to do it yet. Act like you have been there before.

[ QUOTE ]

Prob not i made quite a few saves. Very true atleast if you win be humble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though both our game with Graham were one sided we gained alot of respect for Graham this season. You guys played hard for 80 minutes and did not get cheap with anything. You guys played the game like it is supposed to be played. Fair and hard.

Good luck the rest of the season!

Well i never said that they did not play hard. They do play hard. They have lots of potential. I could see them winning the SWD.

Ya he is good but there are also 5 other kids that are just as good in the offenses third.