Marion @ Graham

hurcane

Its not the fact that we cant win with class or that we dont know how to win with class. Both of us (graham and marion) have been talkin trash all year leading up to this game. You dont see us talking this much to any other team we beat and i dont necesarily think that all the talking is needed. Blacksburg does have a great program and i hope we get a chance to prove to you all that marion is ready to compete against anyone in the state this year...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense at all canes_fan....but Blacksburg is in a completely different league then you all...considering i have seen both first hand and tried to defend both..it was alot easier to defend Marion for a couple reasons...the main reason was Marion gets frustrated VERY easily...the littlest talk here and there gets in Marion's head so easily and then get very mad...Blacksburg did the right thing if anyone said anything to them...they let their play talk for them...they are a HECK of a lot better team then Marion is...dont get me wrong Marion is a good team...but no where near Blacksburg