Abingdon @ Graham

TheMan

who knows...we could come out with the team that played against Galax or come out with the team that played against Marion...you never know who is gonna play hard and come out with the W...its a toss-up

Hmm...that seems like a bit close then I'd expect. I'd say more 6-0, 7-0. If Abingdons midfield stays out of the game again, then it might be closer. Graham might even score one if they get a lucky look.

we played like pure crap against yall...if we played against yall like we played against Galax...it would have been only 2-1 at best for yall..if we come out against Abingdon like we did against Galax..it will be one heck of a game

The score should have been at least 4-1 against Marion because that one goal was crazy but the wind didn't factor into any of the goals and there were plenty of missed opportunities. The only problem was Marion's mid was not getting back quick enough and Graham's only opportunities came off of break-a-way counterattacks.

man go to hell..im sick and tired of playin my a$$ off and then gettin ragged on by people like you...if you are gonna make those comments make them to yourself...sorry for the language but im just tired of this crap

[ QUOTE ]

The score should have been at least 4-1 against Marion because that one goal was crazy but the wind didn't factor into any of the goals and there were plenty of missed opportunities. The only problem was Marion's mid was not getting back quick enough and Graham's only opportunities came off of break-a-way counterattacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm 5-1 4-1.. is it that big of a difference? lol i'm just sayin.

[ QUOTE ]

man go to hell..im sick and tired of playin my ass off and then gettin ragged on by people like you...if you are gonna make those comments make them to yourself...sorry for the language but im just tired of this crap

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an idea..get over yourself! You were beat by a better team, plain and simple. If you want to get better, play better teams. You might have played well, but you alone aren't Graham's team, just the trash-talking section. If you believe that you worked your ass off, then good for you playing "well," and get over people talking about the team as a whole. Or if you'd like, we could all just apologize for saying that there's someone besides you on the team.

And about the score, I will [ QUOTE ]

keep thinking that...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh i am over myself...you guys are the ones that keep talkin trash i never said we lost to a worse team...i know they are a better team but whats the point in getting on in and downing teams for working hard and playing the game...most of you probably never played soccer before in your life and get off to making fun of high schoolers...