Abingdon @ Graham

TheMan

[ QUOTE ]

man go to hell..im sick and tired of playin my ass off and then gettin ragged on by people like you...if you are gonna make those comments make them to yourself...sorry for the language but im just tired of this crap

[/ QUOTE ]

My god, act like a little girl. Pretty strong defense you got there at Graham. What is that 40 goals against?

[ QUOTE ]

oh i am over myself...you guys are the ones that keep talkin trash i never said we lost to a worse team...i know they are a better team but whats the point in getting on in and downing teams for working hard and playing the game...most of you probably never played soccer before in your life and get off to making fun of high schoolers...

[/ QUOTE ]

The three games I have seen Graham play this year looks as if they have not played soccer before.

Well 19 of those 33 goals against came from Blacksburg. We have a tough schedule this year. We have played some good teams Marion, Galax, and Abingdon. I dont talk about how good or bad we are. We need to work on some things. We lack in depth. We have a number of problems but i think when we put a full 80 min together it will be nice.

What you guys do have is 80 minutes of pure fight.

On a lighter note, you could use a new number five that knows when he's wrong.

And by the way beano, of the 15 seniors on Abingdon's varsity, over ten of us have played together for years, and that's not including the rest of the teams playing history.

yeah we need to address that and we are starting to a little bit...we need to turn our fighting amongst ourselves into fighting the other teams (not literally) and all that good stuff..if we had the intensity in our game that we do in our arguing...we could easily have a winning record...

[ QUOTE ]

if we had the intensity in our game that we do in our arguing...we could easily have a winning record...

[/ QUOTE ]

and IF you scored more goals than other teams you'd have a winning record. If statments get ya no where there beano