hey, beano

littlraskul

they are looking pretty strong with some good underclassmen..they dont have many seniors but the seniors they do have step up every game and play well...they should contend again this year and maybe make another run for state...

[ QUOTE ]

they are looking pretty strong with some good underclassmen..they dont have many seniors but the seniors they do have step up every game and play well...they should contend again this year and maybe make another run for state...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you mean to make it to state right? There is no way that Graham's girls team have a chance at winning state or even beating a region 3 team in the quarterfinals.

[ QUOTE ]

Since when does making a run for state imply that you expect to win state. It means that they will be competitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have no chance of naking a run at state. Look at their scores.. they are NOT competitive. 7-0, 12-0, 5-1, 4-1, 7-0. Is that being competitive? I would be VERY surprised if they made it out of the SWD.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Since when does making a run for state imply that you expect to win state. It means that they will be competitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have no chance of naking a run at state. Look at their scores.. they are NOT competitive. 7-0, 12-0, 5-1, 4-1, 7-0. Is that being competitive? I would be VERY surprised if they made it out of the SWD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow the thread were talking about the GIRLS team

he doesnt wanna follow the thread...he just likes for opportunities to bash Graham G-Men Soccer at every single opportunity...i would love to see him come play with us one day...

[ QUOTE ]

he doesnt wanna follow the thread...he just likes for opportunities to bash Graham G-Men Soccer at every single opportunity...i would love to see him come play with us one day...

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the last thing you want to happen. Seeing I played in college and it looks as if no one from your team could even get a sniff at that.

thanks man..yeah i have talked to the coach on a few occasions and he likes the way i play and the assistant coach at University of Charleston likes my style of play and wants me to play there as well..so i have a choice to make...

Maybe that one wasn't a burn, just a fact.

Compare the games that were played before you're that quick to defend yourself. Alright so maybe you're a good player, that doesn't mean you're the only one.

i know its true...but why bring that up...it sounds like a burn to me...he could have said it in a nicer way...but the way he spelled it out made it sound very VERY demeaning...