Rumor is...

GMan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

yea well dawgs05, u come down here and get the richlands boys to play with u bc u know that u aint got anything up ur way any better so we must do something right big man

[/ QUOTE ]

nope....no one else is dumb enough to play for free...lol

[ QUOTE ]

yea right...u said it just right...bluefield WV??? u play in WV....winning must be easy up that away but all of ull will get ur chance to prove us wrong this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tarterboy, are you seriously that nieve to think your ball is better in your part of Va then in WV?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yea right...u said it just right...bluefield WV??? u play in WV....winning must be easy up that away but all of ull will get ur chance to prove us wrong this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

i def am....and im not the only one...ok, explain this one...how does Graham whip ull year in and year out and then we wear Graham out 2 times a year??? WV is a weak football state and if no one else will admit it i will...i would gladly take the state champs from WV against the state champs from VA and i guarantee u that over 80% of the VA teams would win...

Tarterboy, are you seriously that nieve to think your ball is better in your part of Va then in WV?

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham whips us year in and year out? Wow, thats a new one to me. I coulda sworn they ve only beaten us 19 times out of like 85 tries. We also dominate any series record with any of your teams in your mighty SWD. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

[ QUOTE ]

Graham whips us year in and year out? Wow, thats a new one to me. I coulda sworn they ve only beaten us 19 times out of like 85 tries. We also dominate any series record with any of your teams in your mighty SWD. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since 1986 you are 5-3 against Tazewell and that is with 2 wins against the 96 and 97 0-10 teams that were the most pitiful in Tazewell history. That doesnt sound like domination to me.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]? Graham was a single A school when bluefield was a triple A school..no wonder the record is so lopsided

You graham people brought it up if im not mistaken. yes, bluefield owns graham on the all time record. but graham has beaten bluefield what how many times since?. I'll start with my freshman year

Bluefield 24 Graham 21 I think that was it

Bluefield 48 Graham 24

Graham 21 Bluefield 14 i believe? i wasnt here for that game

Bluefield 7 Graham 0

Graham 26 bluefield 6

So bluefield was 3-2 bluefield in the past 4 years

Since 1986 you are 5-3 against Tazewell and that is with 2 wins against the 96 and 97 0-10 teams that were the most pitiful in Tazewell history. That doesnt sound like domination to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could easily be worse but tazewell is too scared to play us. Yes i'm calling you out. Play us or shut up. Richlands stepped up to the plate, you should too. If you won't, you have no room to talk.

[/ QUOTE ]? Graham was a single A school when bluefield was a triple A school..no wonder the record is so lopsided

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA, are you freaking kidding me. What a joke. You're so full of crap. Thats not at all true.

Okay Tarter. When you say put us a team on the field. Does that mean we can pick any team we want from Bluefield? If it does...I would like to put the '06 Richlands team up against either '97, '03, or '04 teams and see who comes out with the win. That right there has to tell you something. Yall have one good team in the past 10 years...maybe 2. We have at least 3. I don't think your team from this past year would be able to beat any of those aforementioned BHS teams.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could easily be worse but tazewell is too scared to play us. Yes i'm calling you out. Play us or shut up. Richlands stepped up to the plate, you should too. If you won't, you have no room to talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

"play us or shut up".....like we make the schedules..........and as far as playing bluefield goes, ask my boy tartersauce.....absolute domination agsinst any team bluefield fields....i'm talkin like 63-14 scores

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"play us or shut up".....like we make the schedules..........and as far as playing bluefield goes, ask my boy tartersauce.....absolute domination agsinst any team bluefield fields....i'm talkin like 63-14 scores

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for showing your intelligence. Tell your coach to play us. Its easy to talk crap when you know you don't have to back it up. 63-14 Bluefield that iS.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA, are you freaking kidding me. What a joke. You're so full of crap. Thats not at all true.

[/ QUOTE ]IF you would no anything about the rivalry you should know that..lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for showing your intelligence. Tell your coach to play us. Its easy to talk crap when you know you don't have to back it up. 63-14 Bluefield that iS.

[/ QUOTE ]

its like this....as long as bluefield wants to beat up on pikeview and teams like that and not ever wanna play any swd team(unless bhs "approves" the refs) then its gonna be hard to schedule any teams......63-14 are real scores...just not high school football

hey littledog05, look at this and tell me when we played pikeview. Last time i checked bluefield plays worthy opponenets. Nobody wants to play bluefield. because there bluefield and they usually will beat you anywhere,anyplace,anytime

Heres that site, please little dog, show me where we play pikeview

http://www.swvafootball.com/Football/Schedules/Bluefield.htm

An I reding this tread right. LIL dog 05 is contesting BHS vs tazewell?? haha. Tazewell and Pikeveiw SHOULD be playing, it would be a good match up. We had to play Pikeview in the 90's because, like you said.. we could not get game. No one to play us.

[ QUOTE ]

What was the actually diff. in enrollment, though? About 300? In Va, the Beavers would have been AA ?most? of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Bluefield's enrollment used to be significantly higher than Graham's. For many years (50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s) Bluefield's enrollment was well over 1000 students (in three grades). Even as late as 1984-85, Bluefield had over 1000 students while Graham's enrollment has hovered around 500-600 students during that same time. Only in recent years (last 15 or so) has Bluefield's enrollment dropped down to where it is now and still, Graham's enrollment has remained around 500 or so. Did Bluefield's large enrollment have some sort of role in the series dominance over Graham? Obviously. Look at the series record since Bluefield's enrollment has been on the decline...yes, Bluefield still leads the series during that time but they are not dominating the series like they did in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s when their enrollment was twice as much (or more) than Graham's was.