CNN

vt_keeper

Wolf Blitzer and all those anchors just sit there and drill all these students and parents with questions like...arent you outraged? Are you mad at the University? etc. I feel bad for the father of the daughter that was killed they sit they and wanna talk about the shooter. I think they have their priorities out of line and need to focus on the victims, the victims families, and all those effected.

The networks were after a story, thats all and they dont care who they step on to get it. I took it personal that this happened in our backyard and it could have been one of my children shot or injured. We must wake up as a nation and embrace and know what is truly important. Love your family and friends and enjoy those little things in life.

The media has been a disgrace. I particularly loved some of the rumors that they started. Like Fox declaring on Mon. night that they had confirmed the shooter was a Chinese National that had entered the country in late 2006. Then it turns out it is a S. Korean who has lived in the US for 15 years.

If the media would step off and let the police do their job, we would find out more in the long run. But instead they run with every wild rumor they hear.

Fox, CNN, and all the networks only goal is to sensationalize a story. The best coverage of this whole thing has been on WDBJ. At least the local folks have not rushed to judgement.

This nation feeds off negitive activity. It really pissed me off to hear, " The warning signs where missed".. and in all reality if VT would have acted on the (so called) warning signs they would have been in court over discrimination...and i praise the the leaders and police force at Blacksburg, because it is easy to be a monday morning quarterback setting behind a desk on national tv and discriminating whoever they can, then to be in the position that the faculty and police was in, they could say what ever they wanted "lives could have been saved" etc., but this crazy manic was on a mission and the mission was to kill, if he did not do it there it would have been somewhere else...

GOD BE WITH THE FAMILIES, FRIENDS, STUDENTS AND FACULTY......