One Good Story Out of Something Bad

MavsRock

So far there have not been alot of good thing that can be said about what happened at Virginia Tech Monday, but I did hear one this evening.

One of the victims was Jarrett Lane from Narrows, my cousin was good friends with his sister in high school, I knew her a little bit, but never actually met Jarrett. Ever since I was a kid, constantly I heard at church "be ready, you dont't know when you may have to meet God".

Undoubtably that message got through to him, he trusted Jesus Christ as his saviour this past Sunday night. Monday morning, he went home to be with God.

My prayers go out to his family along with all of the others that lost loved ones. Thankfully, this young man was ready for the unexpected.

I hope if one thing is accomplished from this, it's that anyone who isn't sure what would happen to them if there life ended tomorrow, they'll get that taken care of.

There may be some who do not appreciate this post, if that's the case, I ask that you please keep your comments to yourself. If this hits home with anyone, feel free to send me a private message and we'll discuss it in private.