Bluefield shows Graham that we CAN play with them

[ QUOTE ]

Umm... I was.... like i said....

I left the R out

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wasn't trying to make a big deal about this, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you left out a little more than a R..."embessased" + "R" does not equal "embarrassed". It really isn't a big deal, I really dont care how anyone spells, I cant even spell all that well myself. I was just making a joke to begin with.

HAHA

Funniest movie in the world!

Navin R. Johnson: Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.

[picks up an ashtray]

Navin R. Johnson: And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

[walking outside]

Navin R. Johnson: And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.

[dog barks]

Navin R. Johnson: I don't need my dog.