Bluefield shows Graham that we CAN play with them

Ben Goss pitched a stellar stellar game..and that is a understatement!! Ben held Graham to only 1 hit through 5 innings, and I believe he only gave up 4 or 5 hits the entire game

We won 12-5..We played good defense tonight, and we came through hitting the ball as well..Big props go out to Ben Goss though..Hell of a game pitched!!!

We came together as a team tonight for this victory, and hopefully we can keep it up..

We play P-town on Monday!! Great game tonight fellas!!

I think the most important thing for us this game was finally being aggressive with our baserunning and executing the little things. We stole third twice and laid down like 4 bunts and really put the pressure on their D. We only made two errors. If we come out like that Monday, there is no reason we shouldnt pick up another win

[ QUOTE ]

Ben Goss pitched a stellar stellar game..and that is a understatement!! Ben held Graham to only 1 hit through 5 innings, and I believe he only gave up 4 or 5 hits the entire game

We won 12-5..We played good defense tonight, and we came through hitting the ball as well..Big props go out to Ben Goss though..Hell of a game pitched!!!

We came together as a team tonight for this victory, and hopefully we can keep it up..

[/ QUOTE ]

1 out of 3 wow big deal.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1 out of 3 wow big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude whats your problem?? You didn't see us heckling you all after the first 2 games

Plus im happy with the 1 out of 3...You know why? Because we won the one that means the most

[ QUOTE ]

for all the bluefield seniors that was the first time yall beat us in 4 years

[/ QUOTE ]i wonder when the graham seniors and upcoming seniors will beat blfd in basketball??? it may be way way past 4 years

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe cuz he was on the basketball team this season and embessased the hell out of your team by dropping over 20 each game. at bluefield and at graham

[/ QUOTE ]

"embessased"

I've seen a lot of misspelled words on this board, but this one may take the cake. j/k lol