Bluefield- 19/ Princeton- 4

We beat rival Princeton tonight 19-4

J.B Dobbins came out firing the heat tonight, then switched to some off-speed pitches to shut down the tigers!! Good pitching J.B!!

We kept the bats alive tonight as well...With quality hits by Chase Joyner, J.B Dobbins, Nick Williams, Zack Sowder, Jake Lilly, Eric Poletti...Sorry if I missed any1

Jake had a nice shot to right-field, contributing a 3-run double..J.B dobbins and Chase Joyner also collected numberous RBI's for us tonight...Defensive was on lockdown again tonight..Good job felllas.

We play Grayson County Wednesday at 5...The winner plays in the championship game this Saturday

Yeah man, the defense was exceptional, I had been sick lately and really didn't have my best stuff or any stamina and the D helped me out of a couple of big jams because it was a close game for 4 innings, it was 5-3 before we busted loose for 8 in the fifth

[ QUOTE ]

We have won it 1 time..Back in 1976 or 1978..Not sure exactly which one..Ask Coach Simon, I think he was on the team lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Must have been forever ago if Simon was on the team. LOL.