Top Players In Region IV

abingdonfan

is this really necessary?? this is just going to start a pissing match...but in my opinion...POY is probably gonna be Henry again from Abingdon if he picks up his game..i havent heard much out of him though...so it could be a toss-up...

It will most likely come down to the team that wins the Region. Henry from A-town, Freeman/Cisneros from Marion, and someone from Martinsville or Bassett i'm sure is pretty likely to get it if they take it.

clearly he asked for the best players of the region this year blues6. how bout you learn how to read more carefully!! But i would say someone from marion or abingdon will be the POY. Martinsville and Basset need to pick it up if they want to be region finalists.

Just because a team wins doesn't mean they have the better players. Just look at Real Madrid a few years back, they had some of the best players in the world and were not the best team out there. Its good to win but you have to look at skills rather than victory. Just something to think about.

ok chaz isnt bad and hes played alot and not been showed up that bad but he has played all his life and hes still not that good. the goalie from richlands is probably the best goalie eventhough his team isnt that good. hes 10 times better than chaz.

[ QUOTE ]

ok chaz isnt bad and hes played alot and not been showed up that bad but he has played all his life and hes still not that good. the goalie from richlands is probably the best goalie eventhough his team isnt that good. hes 10 times better than chaz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clear things up i played from about age 6-12 took a break then picked back up at age 14 and started playing keeper seriously when i was about 14.

[ QUOTE ]

clearly he asked for the best players of the region this year blues6. how bout you learn how to read more carefully!! But i would say someone from marion or abingdon will be the POY. Martinsville and Basset need to pick it up if they want to be region finalists.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny....Martinsville will be the region finalist....if you had actually watched one of their games you would know that....Martinsville is actually chasing the mark set by our 2003-2004 team for wins in a season...might make it to the regional finals what a joke