Heisman Winner next year ?

dawgs05

WHO WILL WIN?  

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?

Slaton finished 4th last year, so I'd rank him up there. I'd probobly go with John David Booty or Darren McFadden this year, but with the numbers Colt Brennan puts up he could be a good choice too.

[ QUOTE ]

Slaton finished 4th last year, so I'd rank him up there. I'd probobly go with John David Booty or Darren McFadden this year, but with the numbers Colt Brennan puts up he could be a good choice too.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Heisman will never go to a guy that plays for Hawaii.

Just not gonna happen, even though he might be the best player in NCAA.

Some of the numbers he puts up are crazy. He does have a funny throwing motion though.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Slaton or White will not win.

[/ QUOTE ]they're still pretty damn good, heisman trophy or not

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not disputing their talent. If USC is anywhere near the National Title in December, it's Booty's Heisman to lose. In the last five or six years, the quarterback at USC has become the premier high profile position in college football.

[ QUOTE ]

Well I see WVU and USC playing for the NC. Slatdog will take it!! Gator suck !! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If your prediction comes to pass, USC will have the athletes on defense to adequately contain Slaton and White. Look, if South Florida's defensive front is athletic enough to cause WVU's offense problems, then USC should be real trouble.

As for your comment about the Gators, jealousy must be a cruel master to you. Go Gators!

[ QUOTE ]

he's a rb/wr/kr for florida...virginia boy...he went to landstown in va beach

[/ QUOTE ]

harvin is definately very explosive with ball.....he is able to make something exciting happen everytime he touches the ball.......but until he gets in a permanent position or puts up unreal numbers in all the spots he plays, he wont win the heisman.......maybe if Fla is undefeated and harvin has like 1000yds rushing, 800 receiving, 700 total return yds and like 18 total tds.....then probly.....but dont expect that to happen