weights

ghsoldl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not doubt that Graham has someone squating 500 pounds. Austin Fuller squated 225 40 some times during his max in the summer. One a one rep max calculator that is over 500 pounds

[ QUOTE ]

I do not doubt that Graham has someone squating 500 pounds. Austin Fuller squated 225 40 some times during his max in the summer. One a one rep max calculator that is over 500 pounds

[/ QUOTE ]

and im sure that was all natural strength for someone to do 40 in a row..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wow Buddy 135!! That is weak. If you can only do that 1 time. You shouldnt be playing football

[/ QUOTE ]

just because you can only bench 135 does not mean your not a good football player

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you can only bench 135..1 time..then you must not be seeing any playin time..lol

[ QUOTE ]

i take it he means weightlifting?... but does anyone bench over 345??

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhudy from tazewell maxed exactly 345 about 3 weeks during our last max out week. there was also a few other players above 300

[ QUOTE ]

well them dudes at the to sayin there squatin all this 500 bull crap it is a lie were going to messs up richlands and tazewell cause of matt muncy and tj rasnick and im benching 860

[/ QUOTE ]Ok..i seen them squat 500..NO LIE

[ QUOTE ]

well them dudes at the to sayin there squatin all this 500 bull crap it is a lie were going to messs up richlands and tazewell cause of matt muncy and tj rasnick and im benching 860

[/ QUOTE ]

you suck!!!

[ QUOTE ]

We dont have enuf weight in the weight room to max out..

[/ QUOTE ]

I seens sum of yu fellers the uther dey warrior looks tu me like you boys ben macxing out at the dury queen and wendis a bunch to..