best pitchers in the southwest district

[ QUOTE ]

i heard that barnett shut out tazewell untill the last inning yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

its hard to say what kind of junk these boys from richlands will be talkin after this win......i guess someone from D-1 will want one of their athletes "again" and like always this scout will supoosedly never turn up to "offer" a scholarship.............kinda like in football last year, if anyone remembers....

Tazewell Baseball has really went down a level in recent years.......its like Tazewell and Richlands switched places in baseball and softball......now Richlandsd dominates baseball and Tazewell dominates in softball..

[ QUOTE ]

who does everyone think are the best pitchers in sw district

[/ QUOTE ]

Hands down, JORDAN BARNETT......Undefeated with a minuscule era ......Kris Null is also pitching well.......read this morning that he gave up 5 hits and 1 run yesterday.......i have no doubt singleton from carroll is good but richlands knocked him off the mound in the 2nd and beat him for the second time this year...

[ QUOTE ]

what are the combined records of the teams?? im not tryin to be a d bag...just tryin to make a point...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice articles on Barnett

http://www.bdtonline.com/localsports/local_story_144235257.html?keyword=secondarystory

http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tri/sports.apx.-content-articles-TRI-2007-05-25-0017.html