I'd just like to say...

beano5

well im guessing your from marion or abingdon but if your from marion this is for you if not ignore it,but ill see you on the field tomorrow. But thats your opinion BUD, i bet you never expected for cc to give you quite a scare in both games huh? haha

[ QUOTE ]

I don't see one team from the SWD making it the Semi's sorry bud

[/ QUOTE ]

is it really that hard just to say good luck to us for once in your life?

yall didnt have anyone out th 2nd game... and if we took 5 shots and scored on 3 (unless u were talkin about just one game) then dang but im still goin to tell u good luck tomorrow. and whats th weather lookin like tomorrow

excuses, i think not, okay you kinda played to marions half potential. if you were in the game you would have noticed that marion didnt play that great. if you think you are just as good or better, what happened to you on the field today?? marion slaugtered you 5-0, even if the goals were in the first half except for the pk.

it was a good game but why have a player with 30 goals out there to take a pk 2 times and those calls where crap. if th field wasnt in such bad shape i could have stayed on th line.... and i think they knew i was in th box when i wasnt out...

#9 played quite well,he just didnt have the right players around him but marion has more talent for one player to beat and he is good or better than marions players. believe me i watch this kid play in roanoke

first of all good game to ya,too bad a good team like ya dont have much class and i never said that i was better than anyone...i played to help my team but it wasnt good enough,,good luck to marion and the rest

[ QUOTE ]

Tell what it means in english please. That does it I am going to take a spanish class next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

let's just say this....since you're the moderator, that post should be erased because it's riddled with profanity.

[ QUOTE ]

excuses, i think not, okay you kinda played to marions half potential. if you were in the game you would have noticed that marion didnt play that great. if you think you are just as good or better, what happened to you on the field today?? marion slaugtered you 5-0, even if the goals were in the first half except for the pk.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey buddy thanks for th spanish right there and na there was no luck in me blockin that pk it was luck that ur field hurt me in th first half and it was luck that th field sucked so bad that i couldnt go a straight line down in it was luck that th ref. was named [censored]...