Region Champions for 2008

dude your from graham!! haha and sayn that let me tell u something graham will finish dead last in the south west district next year!! no question about it! you all have nothing! i mean me and taxley alone could beat your whole team next year!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

AA region boys champs!!TAZEWELL!! all the way!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well im gona go with Region IV Champions Grundy?? sure why not

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT going to happen

[/ QUOTE ]

well when you guys win district or beat us let me know, as far as I know we were closer than you guys;)

well carrol wont finish to much better than graham next year in district i'm feeling carrol being one spot from dead last! grundy did lose a great player but that stephens kid could be really good he is just going to be a junior i think! and when i played agianst him he plays a little like ashby he dont have the same ability as far as strenght and jumping but he could improve that

ya know you were one spot from dead last..last year and to be talking this much trash for just barely making it to the district tournament last year....i wouldnt even say something...i mean you all had my respect cause you came out and played when you needed to...but now after reading your arrogant and cocky statements...that just gives me more reason to never want to go to Tazewell anymore...people like you give that schools athletic teams a bad name...

[ QUOTE ]

we are..im just stating that Grundy was a little bit better than CCHS..and considering that we only lost one player..yea.

[/ QUOTE ] ONLY one player you lost an all state player dude we lost (notice i didnt say only) 1 starter too strickland, but we got singleton, and some very good athletes, Handy who will give ur point guard hell again this year, Rogers who can guard anyone in the district this year, Travis Green who other than mulkey will be the best shooter in the district we'll play a totally different style than last year too, and Dral you got the same team as last year minus a player or too what makes you think your gonna do any better than last year you'll be better than last year... but everyone else will be better, you got TJ and you, you both are very good i won't lie but who else is gonna score? idk how you can say carroll is going to be bad

Dral, you and TJ are going to be juniors right, so I think you all will have a great team senior year.

If I remember correctly, the upcoming freshmen class has a few good kids, and I believe the class behind that probably has the best kid that will play basketball at THS in a long time.

so what your sayin is they won't be all that great next year? and speaking of future probly no one knows this but the maybe 11 and under carroll aau team. idk there 4th graders i'm thinkin won like state AAU tournament maybe national.. all i know is there awesome, i watched one kid mkae like 20 jumpshots in a row, maybe 5 of them 3's haha best 4th graders i've ever seen, there going to be good

[ QUOTE ]

so what your sayin is they won't be all that great next year? and speaking of future probly no one knows this but the maybe 11 and under carroll aau team. idk there 4th graders i'm thinkin won like state AAU tournament maybe national.. all i know is there awesome, i watched one kid mkae like 20 jumpshots in a row, maybe 5 of them 3's haha best 4th graders i've ever seen, there going to be good

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they will have a good team next year, but I don't think they will be able to win district.

Maybe senior year when the support cast is better and Tj and Darrell have developed more.

...and Darrell, you need to convince TJ to get a hook shot, he would be unstoppable with that.

and if you could get munc to play, with his height and strength he would be hard to stop.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we are..im just stating that Grundy was a little bit better than CCHS..and considering that we only lost one player..yea.

[/ QUOTE ] ONLY one player you lost an all state player dude we lost (notice i didnt say only) 1 starter too strickland, but we got singleton, and some very good athletes, Handy who will give ur point guard hell again this year, Rogers who can guard anyone in the district this year, Travis Green who other than mulkey will be the best shooter in the district we'll play a totally different style than last year too, and Dral you got the same team as last year minus a player or too what makes you think your gonna do any better than last year you'll be better than last year... but everyone else will be better, you got TJ and you, you both are very good i won't lie but who else is gonna score? idk how you can say carroll is going to be bad

[/ QUOTE ]

well i mean thats cool and all if your PG could guard ours..but we still won ..its over pal..

I haven't seen anyone mention Richlands, they have most of their team back. There is no doubt they will be in the running, maybe ever the favorite to win the district. They have the best player in the distrist back next year in Mulkey and i believe a better offensive team team than in the past.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well i mean thats cool and all if your PG could guard ours..but we still won ..its over pal..

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever you didnt even acknowledge the other players i mentioned that was 1 out of 4 i mentioned and were talking about next year not this year lol you just keep going back to how good you were last year.... and bluesfan is fuller gonna play since he's got the tech scholarship and all wouldn't it make sense for him not to risk breaking an ankle or something, i know i wouldn't play bball if i got a full ride to tech

drew i dont know about tax and a hoook shot? i'll talk to him though, but if munc will come out i can move back to guard i play alot better there than down low! and yes i dont have nothing agianst matt but i mean when he played he was good but his coordination needs work his hands and eyes dont work together great! we will be a contender next year if matt muncy and tj rasnick will come out and play we need tj to play a guard with me and glen blankenship and muncey to play down low with tj taxley and just so ya know i'm going to be a senior next year

pocahontas played richlands 2-day in that princeton summer league and pocy was up 50-25 goin into the half but only ended up winnin 75-71 b/c of the mulkey kid from richlands hit about 5 or 6 threes 2 make the game close..