WVU Tickets

dawgs05

[ QUOTE ]

Very doubtful, Im going to the Louisville and the Pitt game and the only place i can find tickets is online

Im paying 170 for louisville for 1 tickett, and like 140 for pitt

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait until WVU loses a game...you'll get them for face value or less...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Very doubtful, Im going to the Louisville and the Pitt game and the only place i can find tickets is online

Im paying 170 for louisville for 1 tickett, and like 140 for pitt

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically you are saying that we will not get the tickets for face value this season??? haha

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't turn this into a WVU/VT thread or whatever GMan..

Besides I dont see WVU losing a game this season. Morgantown will be a rockin when Louisville comes to town!

I'm not turning it into a WVU/VT thread...I'm telling you from experiences in the past with BOTH WVU and VT...once they lose, tickets are cheap to find...the bandwagon fans jump off and free up tickets...it happens at VT too...don't "waste" a big sum of money now when you might be able to get them for face or less...be patient, good things come to those who wait...

I guess the only problem with that, is that if WVU does not lose then there may not be any tickets available and the tickets will be sold for even more money.

I would rather pay extra for them now and make sure i get a ticket. Then in a way hoping your team loses so you can get tickets cheaper then

Not necessarily true...things come up at the last minute, people can't go, tickets are available. You can ALWAYS find a ticker for face or less right around kick-off if you're willing to take a chance...

Thats what I generally do. or pay the guy/girl at the gate under the table and slide by... This year the eers will be undefeated playing for the NC.. tickets will be hard to come by. -

I would go ahead and pay the big bucks.. to see the national Champs play!!!!

Guest JJBrickface

Neither of those, they add Auburn. Auburn comes to Morgantown in 08 and WVU goes there in 09.

[ QUOTE ]

Neither of those, they add Auburn. Auburn comes to Morgantown in 08 and WVU goes there in 09.

[/ QUOTE ]they also travel to colorado in 08 with the return game in morgantown in 09

[ QUOTE ]

Yea!! finally picking up come high profile teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

High profile??? Colorado??? They lost to North Dakota St. last year...a Division II team...not Division I-AA...Division II...like Bluefield St. and Concord...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

High profile??? Colorado??? They lost to North Dakota St. last year...a Division II team...not Division I-AA...Division II...like Bluefield St. and Concord...

[/ QUOTE ] Hey, Gman might want to check your facts Colorado didn't play ND state last year, so how can they lose to them????? They did lose to Montana state but the last time I looked at a US map those are still different states correct?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Hey, Gman might want to check your facts Colorado didn't play ND state last year, so how can they lose to them????? They did lose to Montana state but the last time I looked at a US map those are still different states correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Montana St., North Dakota St, what's the difference...both are lower level programs that a DIVISION I program should NEVER lose to...except in hockey, maybe...

Auburn??? not High Profile???? I guess we need to pick up JMU instead.

Can't wait to see them in Mo town. Last time I watched the Tigers play was in New Orleans.. Who did they smash that year?.. um I cant remember but they looked pretty good. lol

Guest JJBrickface

And Colorado is a much better replacement for some of the teams we were forced to play in recent years.

[ QUOTE ]

Auburn??? not High Profile???? I guess we need to pick up JMU instead.

Can't wait to see them in Mo town. Last time I watched the Tigers play was in New Orleans.. Who did they smash that year?.. um I cant remember but they looked pretty good. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Smashed??? Umm, yeh...

[ QUOTE ]

And Colorado is a much better replacement for some of the teams we were forced to play in recent years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed...better than Eastern Washington...

[ QUOTE ]

Or William & Mary ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha...i like this one....or Ohio, or Kent St, or Northeastern......didnt VT try to schedule Concord recently?? Or was it Bland County??