ph-glade spring

thefactman

thats what i heard. as of yesterday he was not at practise or even in the state. heard he goes to tex. every summer to dads. thought about staying alot of other summers but this time i guess he is! to bad for the rebels

[ QUOTE ]

If that is true, it is a huge blow to the sports at PH. He was Mr. Everything at that school. Good news for him is that he will probably have more opportunities in Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not...at PH he was a big fish in a small pond...in Texas, he's likely to be a guppy in the ocean...

not saying you are wrong. but hes nt the best on the football team.(telling you watch out for linbacker/fullback marcus montgumery!!!! 6/2 240lbs.) nor basketball team. a very solid basball player. know he was clocked at 90mph las year as a soph. pretty good fr a kid who doesnt even like baseball. pretty god at track also.just would like to see him for 2 more years!!!! agree with g-man texsas football is amazing. probably take an allstar team and not be able to compete ith a regular team from hat state.

No need to worry about Groves!!! he is only man!! it takes a team! plus Marcus Montgumery haves more talent!! Forget Groves P.H must move ahead!!! He was big here but will be just average in Texas!!

Perhaps, but I would rather be a guppy in a quality Texas football program than a big fish at PH. He was by far the best athlete at PH. Montgomery is okay, but not a game breaker like Groves, who by the way is only a junior. I know that PH must move on, but that may prove to be harder than people think since everything was designed around his ability.