Could this be the end?

GrahamPride

[ QUOTE ]

Also, this might signal Bluefield College is one step closing to putting together a football team...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid reality may set in on that idea too...

Guest JJBrickface

Yeah well if he really wants to be able to sell the team to someone then he needs to have a more optimistic rhetoric. There was an article in the BDT a few months ago regarding the [censored] and he also had a doom and gloom attitude. Reading this article would be enough to scare anyone away from buying it. However, I think someone else could be a little more successful in running the operations of the team.

Guest JJBrickface

There are a few reasons Bluefield State doesn't have a football team, one of them being title IX

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also, this might signal Bluefield College is one step closing to putting together a football team...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid reality may set in on that idea too...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard the opposite. In fact, from talking with someone I know from the college in athletic dept. it's looking more and more likely each day...

Well, lets see...

His daddy threatened a lawsuit against me a couple of years ago for posting a link to a newspaper article, published both online and in print in a North Carolina newpaper, about an incident Li'l Bill had while teaching in NC...it was a serious charge made against him which could have cost him his NC teaching license. At that time, he had applied for the HC job at Tazewell and was the front-runner for the job until the story broke and news got back to this area.

I'm still trying to understand why I was threatened the way I was since all I did was linked the story...I didn't write the story, I didn't create the problem, and was no way involved other than posting a link to the online article.

Maybe THAT'S why you think I'm bitter towards him...

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

At some point, you have to accept the fact that you aren't going to make a living playing football nor is the NFL going to call.

[/ QUOTE ]yea but its a fun game to play, especially when ur gonna get paid like they are now under new ownership

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

At some point, you have to accept the fact that you aren't going to make a living playing football nor is the NFL going to call.

[/ QUOTE ]yea but its a fun game to play, especially when ur gonna get paid like they are now under new ownership

[/ QUOTE ]

And when the money runs dry...they'll be dust in the wind...