Honaker 16, Lebanon 12

Appalachia 28, Castlewood 14

J.J. Kelly 28, Twin Springs 12

Patrick Henry 48, Pound 24

Clintwood 44, Coeburn 6

Powell Valley 20, Lee 12

Richlands 35, Gate City 14

Haysi 28, Grundy 12

Here is how I see week 1 (I reserve the right to be wrong about most teams till about week 3 LOL)

Honaker 14, Lebanon 28 - Both teams return most of last years starters Honaker had a tough time stopping the run last Friday and Lebanon has one of the best running backs in the region Should be a tight game most of the way with Leb pulling away at the end.

Appalachia 35, Castlewood 14 - Appy has me scratching my head a bit with there poor showing in the Lee scrimmage but From what I have heard Appy will be as good as ever and put it on Castlewood who I have heard was not overly impressive with there scrimmage with Battle

J.J. Kelly 42, Twin Springs 6 - TS is not going to be very good this season while Kelly will be much improved.....Kelly has been a bit of a whipping boy over the last few years and I look for Kelly to run it up a bit on some of there weaker opponents this season

Patrick Henry 28, Pound 14 - No clue what PH has but Pound SHOULD be way down this year ( they DID beat a weak Phelps team in a scrimmage last Friday which is honestly more than I expected from them this season)

Clintwood 49, Coeburn 6 - I think the only thing that can keep the score closer than this is a clock operator with a heart

Powell Valley 28, Lee 7 - PV just has to much fire power on O for Lee to handle

Richlands 35, Gate City 14- No clue on this one I am hearing that GC looks really good and on the verge of a breakout then I hear that they look a lot like last year (A solid team but one injury away from being 5-5)

Haysi 50, Grundy 12 - Haysi is looking VERY good and will really test Grundys Pass D they are a little small up front but have 2 VERY good LBs Grundy looked like the type of team that will be given a tough time from that type of team