Bluefield's new blue uniforms, your thoughts?

Bluefield_Rules

What did those of you at the game last night think of Bluefield's new blue uniforms? A couple of us on the board have known for several weeks they would be donning blue uniforms for the game, but hadn't seen the shade of blue until last night. Personally, I liked them. I told my dad that they looked like the Buffalo Bills uniforms and hoped Bluefield did play like the Bills...lol

Here's a link for a picture of them from the BDT. I took some pictures myself, but haven't downloaded those onto my computer yet.

http://www.bdtonline.com/localsports/images_sizedimage_237012132/resources_photoview

I wasn't at the game, but just looked at the pic in the BDT online article. I like them, they're easier to read than the previous blue jerseys, as these have white numbers. Those other ones were red numbers on a blue background, which was very difficult to see.

I can see touches of red in the uniform, enough to make it look nice.

[ QUOTE ]

I loved Bluefields new jerseys. I like them better than the Chmara blue ones

and I had no idea they were going to wear friggin blue jerseys until they came out. So yea....Thanks for the heads up rulesgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I was sworn to secrecy...

[ QUOTE ]

Personally, I liked them. I told my dad that they looked like the Buffalo Bills uniforms and hoped Bluefield did play like the Bills...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if Bluefield has to play James Monroe in the championship game, I hope they play like the Buffalo Bills too! LOL.