Giles-Christiansburg

mountainman63

This is a toss up.I reaaly dont think there will be a tougher team than Blacksburg in the RiverRidge this year, but this is still a very dangerous game for us. The have nearly as much speed, and usually play hard. Blacksburg plays better Defense. Hopefully we can make it 2-0 against our AA rivals. We have to play even better this week, and have a better 1st half. We have to be the aggresser and set the tempo. C-Burg is too dangerous to have to play catch up.

[ QUOTE ]

This is a toss up.I reaaly dont think there will be a tougher team than Blacksburg in the RiverRidge this year, but this is still a very dangerous game for us. The have nearly as much speed, and usually play hard. Blacksburg plays better Defense. Hopefully we can make it 2-0 against our AA rivals. We have to play even better this week, and have a better 1st half. We have to be the aggresser and set the tempo. C-Burg is too dangerous to have to play catch up.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys will beat c-burg soundly if graham could have kept it together and had some speed on the corners,i think Graham would be 2-0 instead 0-2.Giles will do fine and should go 10-0 this year.