VT@ LSU

Ryan4VT

Graham or Tazewell  

1. 1. Graham or Tazewell

[ QUOTE ]

hey dawgs, thanks for being a prick and trashing VT after they get dominated by the #2 team in the country, in Baton Rouge. You don't have to turn every thread into a WVU/VT thing. Just be glad Ahmad Bradshaw plays on sundays now or you would still be in the hole you just crawled out of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really surprised? I've come to expect nothing less from a number of WVU fans on these boards so I don't waste my time posting anymore. It's futile.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How many ranked opponents has the Big Least played this year? ONE!!! And you are bragging about going 14-2.. WVU sure did look good playing that rebuilding Marshall team. How about those national powers W. Michigan and Middle Tenn? How many top level teams does WVU play this year? Louisville and Rutgers? I do believe their record is padded with a weak schedule as well. It took VT, Miami, and Boston College going to the ACC before WVU could win an conference title.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't read much huh?

WVU won 3.....repeat 3 Conference titles while Miami, VT, or BC were in the conference

1993, 2003, 2004.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2004 season was Miami and VT's first season in the ACC. The Hokies won the conference that year. I repeat Miami and VT were in the ACC in 2004. And in 2003 WVU was Big East co-champions with Miami.

[ QUOTE ]

hey dawgs, thanks for being a prick and trashing VT after they get dominated by the #2 team in the country, in Baton Rouge. You don't have to turn every thread into a WVU/VT thing. Just be glad Ahmad Bradshaw plays on sundays now or you would still be in the hole you just crawled out of.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha....just be glad VT has...i mean had a defense....or you would be 0-2

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How many ranked opponents has the Big Least played this year? ONE!!! And you are bragging about going 14-2.. WVU sure did look good playing that rebuilding Marshall team. How about those national powers W. Michigan and Middle Tenn? How many top level teams does WVU play this year? Louisville and Rutgers? I do believe their record is padded with a weak schedule as well. It took VT, Miami, and Boston College going to the ACC before WVU could win an conference title.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't read much huh?

WVU won 3.....repeat 3 Conference titles while Miami, VT, or BC were in the conference

1993, 2003, 2004.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2004 season was Miami and VT's first season in the ACC. The Hokies won the conference that year. I repeat Miami and VT were in the ACC in 2004. And in 2003 WVU was Big East co-champions with Miami.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said when Miami, VT, OR...i repeat OR...OR...OR...OR BC was in the Big East

And BC was in the BE in 2004

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really surprised? I've come to expect nothing less from a number of WVU fans on these boards so I don't waste my time posting anymore. It's futile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny because I think you actually posted about the WVU score at halftime, asking where all the WVU fans where at? I guess that is pretty hypocritical.

[ QUOTE ]

Tyrod Taylor to start over Sean Glennon Saturday against Ohio

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I don't know what has gotten into Beamer. I guess the worse loss during his tenture at Tech has opened his eyes. Now if he'd get rid of Stinespring Tech would be good to go...

[ QUOTE ]

I was too.

That why if LSU lost, that would have moved WVU into 2nd placegrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU would've probly stayed #3......the pollsters would've found a way to put OU at #2......everyone would have then be talking about a rematch of the 55-17 beatdown from a few yrs back.