Updates-9/7

bluekick

[ QUOTE ]

Blacksburg 55

Graham 7... Blacksburg has scored 55 unanswered points. David Marrs out with a concussion, his second in two weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone needs to get that kid off the field for a while for health reasons.

from a college athletic trainer and a physician..they both told me after i got a VERY MILD concussion that i wasnt aloud to play for 2 weeks AFTER the symptoms were gone...so i have missed my 4th game already and this is the last 3 or so days of my 2 weeks...so its just ridiculous that hes playing....

[ QUOTE ]

from a college athletic trainer and a physician..they both told me after i got a VERY MILD concussion that i wasnt aloud to play for 2 weeks AFTER the symptoms were gone...so i have missed my 4th game already and this is the last 3 or so days of my 2 weeks...so its just ridiculous that hes playing....

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like your doctor is a "whimp" in coach simon or marrs' opinions, because their players have been doing it for years. sucks for you, but i think you could've played. marrs would've made sure the doctor said you're ok. i think he'll think twice about dave tho...2 in 2 games is pretty serious.

yeah i was fine...but its only precautionary because they said if you get a second concussion it could not only be more severe but there is a chance in coma/death or some crap like that..i was ready to play after the first 2 games i missed...but they said no way in hell....so yeah...