richlands vs p. valley in game

bluenecknation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bluefield has looked to the Richlands game this year moreso than the Graham game. They will be ready, but I expect so will Richlands. Will be great to see both teams full of expectations.

I'm from BSG and I went to the PV-Richlands game last night. IMO the game was well played and hard hitting from both teams. Richlands pulled it out and deserve the win...and PV has nothing to hang their heads about. Congrats to the Blues. I saw on here where someone posted that 32 wins was a state record...not quite. From 84-91 Lunenburg Central won 81 straight in the regular season, from 72-79 Southhampton won 69 straight, from 73-79 Clintwood won 64 straight, and from 71-76 Madison County won 53 straight. LC and Clintwood had a tie each tossed in there. As far as consecutive wins (regular season and playoffs), Hampton owns that with 40 games....but like I said..the Blues and Vikes fought hard...it was fun to watch.