Princeton Middle vs. Bluefield Middle

publicschoolfan

[ QUOTE ]

I remember when we were practicing in middle school one day for football. and we saw somebody up in the woods spying on us. The was only 3 days before the bluefield/princeton game so we figured it was them

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure it wasnt the new england patriots?lmao

taking shots at junior high kids now - wow big man or woman must suck to be a tiger fan we've got buster you have ted i think you got the bad end of the deal btw scored on your new turf yet? bet that kills ya bluefield scores first td on new turf gives you your first but kicking on new turf

Sorry to pee on your wheaties. Wasnt taking a shot at middle school kids, more like taking a shot at Buster. Somebody asked the score so I told them, and gave my take on the game. Yes, Bluefield, the truth does hurt sometimes doesn't it. I know that taking shots at high school kids is so much better than taking them at middle school kids. You people think that Bluefield is so superior to every school in the area. 2 state titles in basketball history, great job call Woodrow and ask them how many they have won. And how many football titles since 84. What is that one maybe two great job. And to quote the Bluefield fans you only dont win because of the coach right.

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to pee on your wheaties. Wasnt taking a shot at middle school kids, more like taking a shot at Buster. Somebody asked the score so I told them, and gave my take on the game. Yes, Bluefield, the truth does hurt sometimes doesn't it. I know that taking shots at high school kids is so much better than taking them at middle school kids. You people think that Bluefield is so superior to every school in the area. 2 state titles in basketball history, great job call Woodrow and ask them how many they have won. And how many football titles since 84. What is that one maybe two great job. And to quote the Bluefield fans you only dont win because of the coach right.

[/ QUOTE ]

And just how many state football titles does Princeton have? Heck, how many times has been past the quarterfinals in football? NONE. Superior? When it comes to Princeton you better believe it. Of course, that isn't saying a lot...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So this is the result of envy....interesting....

[ QUOTE ]

Not on here ranting and raving how Princeton should win the state championship every year either. If that is the case in Bluefield yall are really a bunch of underachievers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry that the fact we don't settle for mediocrity at Bluefield bothers you. We have high standards and expectations each year because we're capable of such. I know things are different at some schools such as Princeton, where the standards and expectations are much, much lower. Being a Princeton fan I know you just don't understand and I don't hold that against you.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for proving my point. Since you guys are so capable, you must be a bunch of underachievers.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Try as you might you cannot undermind the wonderful athletic success of Bluefield High School. Keep hatin' though, that's what makes winning so much fun.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure if Princeton had the fast boyz on the other side of the tracks they wouldn't fair too bad either......LOL, u guys crack me up....good luck to all area teams including Bluefield

From Last Night

Princeton 52

Mount View 14

Princeton and Bluefield face off this coming Thursday at Hunnicut in round two. I know that Bluefield High has trouble getting games. Princeton and Bluefield Middle have the same trouble. That is why they have to play twice in the same season, much like Bluefield and Graham did a few years ago.