A win for Abingdon

mrb

[ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more with that. Not knocking the play calls. I'd do the same. Just saying hope nothing happens. he is a good kid and a hell of a football player.

[/ QUOTE ]

RED Alert.....one of THOSE BLUES fans responding here:

I'm afraid to mention his name, the one named above, BUT if people really knew what kind of PERSON he was....they would truly like him.

SET aside the football and not even consider it in this message.

HE's an adult respecter, a yes mam, no sir person....alot of older people will tell you about what a nice, considerate young man he is and have incidents they relate to support that statement. He is an excellent student....not just an athlete. I would challenge any fan from any other team that Richlands plays....walk on the field and talk to him after the game....if you had any doubts .....or thought people from Richlands were just blowing smoke....I think you'll be surprised.

As we've stated, we can all post our opinions, that's what I've done.....take what I've said at face value for the type of person he is.....he's more than a person that plays football.

Whew, here goes, I'm getting ready to send this....just digest what I've said....the WORLD needs more kids/young men like this.

[ QUOTE ]

who said they didn't like him? that post was kinda way off topic to what everyone else is talking about, with all due respect...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was responding to the post that mentioned him being a "good kid"....so, I didn't consider it to be off topic with what I said.

[ QUOTE ]

You're right.....but when posting with flying fingers not all words come as they should...poor choice of words in saying "like him". Just profiling what a "good kid" he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saying he is a good kid. Always nice and respectful. On and off the field. I didn't say I didn't like him.