bassett 38 christiansburg 34

zack

great game to watch Bassett is a good team big and strong and there QB is a good one I would have to say they are the best team in region IV. Christianburg and Bassett the lead changed all night lot of offense on both teams but Bassett's defense stepped it up when it needed too

Bassett overcame a 35-24 deficit with about 8:00 minutes left to get the victory. I thought about going to the game since the high school is less than 5 minutes from my house, but I didn't and now I wish I would have. From watching the highlights on WBDJ it was an exciting, hard-hitting game filled with a number of big plays.

this was a great game to be at. there was great passing and hitting more then anything else. bassett probably couldve scored more if they wouldve stayed in the no huddle for more of the game. but i wouldnt have been surprised if christiansburg wouldve scored in the last seconds of the game. Christiansburg wont lose many more games if any this year, depending on how they react to the loss. both teams are great teams

I spent the whole game wondering why our special teams and special teams coach would not kick the ball to #3 and #22. It seemed that we gave them entirely too much field position with the short kickoffs. Now that I have had time to chew on it, and after seeing both of them run in the open field, it may have been a wise decision. I guess that's why we are in the stands and not on the field.

What grade is the Brown kid in? He was all over the place on their special teams (kick returner, punt returner, cover guy on punts). What a weapon he is at all times; he seems to be Mr. Everything for the Blue Demons. Christiansburg has some outstanding athletes on their team, and I'm just glad that we got out of there with a win.