Clintwood and PV

The Wave needs to get back on the right track. And they usually give PV a hard time. Can they contain the PV offense. Some say PV is physically not ready for another big game this soon. I don't know if i believe that or not.

Clintwood has a good team but I really don't see them scoreing many points vs. the vikings! They have not had a TD in 8 straight quarters! I was at the Lebanon game and they have a good D and a decent O, huge lines, but could only muster I think 57 total yards rushing! The Vikings D is right at where the Pioneer D is, so I beleive it will be alot like the Lebanon game. Powell Valley will have a couple of big plays that Clintwood won't be able to answer and will be just out numbered by the 4th quarter and the Vikings will pull away. The Lebanon game was 17 - 3 for most of the game, after to long plays by the Pioneers and 4 turnovers in Pioneer territory that the Greenwave could do nothing with! I would like to see them pull this one off but I really don't see it happening, good luck though!

It's definitely a big game for both. I just wonder if PV comes in a little down from the loss to Burton. Some said they were a little beaten up. I think the Clintwood O needs to come to life. Their D has been fairly good. Now they need some help.

Is Robinson still out at Clintwood. I know he had been banged up a little. If he has been out that could account for a lot of the O's problems.

Clintwood's win here was a big one. This should help the Wave get back on the right track. I would of loved to of seen this game. I wonder some if PV's game with Burton hurt them more than some thought physically and mentally. Or Clintwood just took PV out of their offense. From what i read in the papers it seem like PV never got on track mentally. One thing i would say. When you got a lead and just need to run the clock out don't pass. Some one said Clintwood almost give the game away late with a pass that got intercepted.

It was'nt intercepted but they picked a terrible time to pass. I believe it was just a bit over a min. to go in the game and PV did'nt have any time outs left, Clintwood had a 3rd and 4 for a first down, threw the ball incomplete and stopped the clock. Could have been bad news. PV was'nt having the best of games from start to end.