burton 32-honaker 14

litltiger

A lot of good sportsmanship shown by both sides in this game. I thought Honaker played very good. Turnovers killed Burton in the first half but all in all was a good game. I loved the stadium, very nice.

Sportmanship was great, I was really happy to see both teams act like grown men. Also, everyone from Honaker was so nice. Made several trips to the concession stand for coffee and there was always somebody wanting to talk football. I had a great time

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Did the TURF play a big role in the game? Man I know from experience that Burton is fast.

I talked to the boys after they game and they always love playing on turf, that's one reason they wanted to schedule Honaker this year, but I didn't see it make a hugh difference. Our yardage, etc was pretty much average with what it has been all year. 1st qtr they were slow but everyone was worried about Jaycob. May have been a different game if they had their heads in it a little more.