HAYSI LOSES

romeo37

actually haysi tried to kick a 20 yrd field goal.they were stopped on the three and spiked the ball to stop the clock at 2.1 seconds left.the kicker has a good leg and i figured it was over for honaker but they blocked the kick for the win .haysi out played honaker but honaker just got the right break at the right time .i really dont see either team goin over 1 post season game .honaker just dont seem to have the heart they need goin into the playoffs .but i guess its easier to set in the stands and talk it than it is to be out there doin it .hats off to colley and haysi .they are well coached to play honaker the game they played.quickness and strength beats size anytime

Sounded like one heckuva a game. Decided by a field goal or missed one. That is always predictable when playing at Colley's house. But where was the D in this game? I seen the stats, it was like both teams had close to 300 yds rushing/passing!