Player of Year SWD

bluesfans

[ QUOTE ]

because u are so smart aint ya if i aint mistaking there buddy umm didnt we hand ur alls buts to yall at ur place and that lil punk nick viers cried ifi aint mistaking

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, im pretty sure i covered that already. i said we had a sub-par season (i.e. losing to grundy, missing region playoffs) and that we had a respectable (note: not perfect) record against last year's swd teams. seems like it, yep.

Im out of school so im just a fan. I do know that while I played, Grundy never lost to Abingdon. Actually, I think Grundy had beaten Abingdon something like 23 straight times or something like that? Its amazing how 2 years can give people like you selective amnesia.

We also gave it to you boys by 30 plus, @ Abingdon in BASKETBALL, until the dogs were called off. Now THAT is FALCON AWESOME!

[ QUOTE ]

Seth Tibbs is the nastiest mother- ive ever seen on a basketball court. he can dribble,shoot and walk your dog at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]

ive saw him, hes good but not as good as mulkey from r-lands or peck from grundy but defently top 5 in the swd