BDD Games for November 2 (who will win)

Tigers_07

[ QUOTE ]

Honaker vs Tazewell

Hurley vs Twin Valley

Haysi vs J.J. Kelly

[/ QUOTE ]

I know these games matter to the players, coaches and fans of those respective teams, but only one has any playoff implications - Haysi vs. Kelly. I'll say the Indians by a touchdown. I've got the feeling that Haysi will have to defeat Lee High next week to make the Div. 1 playoffs, otherwise will be sitting at home for Game 11.

Not so fast by my calculations it is possible for Haysi to win there last 2 games and still miss the playoffs at 8-2 (It may come down to the Jenkins Ervinton game or Beras last game for them to pull it out)

Haysi will have to win both of their remaining games to have the opportunity to make the playoffs, which they still might even need help from others - depending on how Appalachia & Clintwood fare the remainder of the season. Haysi's weak schedule could come back and haunt them. One thing is for certain, if they lose to either Kelly or Lee High, they're out of contention. On another note, Kelly has already been eliminated from playoff contention.

Well 4 of 5 things need to happen

1) Honaker beats Tazwell (Should happen but will only come into play if Vol loses to Cherokee otherwise it will have the same effect as a lose))

2) Castlewood beats Coeburn (Should Happen)

3) Lee beats Va High (Should Happen)

4) Beria beats Allen Central (Allen Central has a better record but both seem to be pretty bad)

5) Ervinton beats Jenkins (Normally i would say Ervinton has this one but Jenkins has been pretty good this year SO who knows)

[ QUOTE ]

Well 4 of 5 things need to happen

1) Honaker beats Tazwell (Should happen but will only come into play if Vol loses to Cherokee otherwise it will have the same effect as a lose))

2) Castlewood beats Coeburn (Should Happen)

3) Lee beats Va High (Should Happen)

4) Beria beats Allen Central (Allen Central has a better record but both seem to be pretty bad)

5) Ervinton beats Jenkins (Normally i would say Ervinton has this one but Jenkins has been pretty good this year SO who knows)

[/ QUOTE ]

well, if it comes down to ervinton having to win.....not gonna happen, jenkins will win big....by 30+