Honaker vs Tazewell

Tigers_07

I dont know about that one. Honaker's Logan Ball is about to break a honaker high school record in rushing. he is just 60 yards away from breaking heath miller's rushing record. He already has the most TDs by one player. logan has 48 tds this seaon and still going

[ QUOTE ]

I dont know about that one. Honaker's Logan Ball is about to break a honaker high school record in rushing. he is just 60 yards away from breaking heath miller's rushing record. He already has the most TDs by one player. logan has 48 tds this seaon and still going

[/ QUOTE ]Honaker wins this one big! at least 3 td's

Honaker should win but 2 main factors will control this: 1st is tackling, this is the worst tackly D that I've ever saw. Even Hubbard admited to this on the front page of the Lebanon paper. These boys are huge and there's no excuse for not wrapping up on tackles. 2nd: As every team, including PV's coach at the Haysi game, saw you can take huge advatage of Honaker's weak outside coverage by #2. I can take couple of the computer nerds I work with and explote that coverage. Which makes me sick cause you have 20 other boys on the sideline that never sees playing time. Be a very close and hard fought game good luck to both teams.