Reunion at RHS

Cornholio

[ QUOTE ]

I seen Palmer at a ballgame he was in a Ut shirt iThuoght he had a punkinunder his shirt. It looks like the only place he has been running is Burger King.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Snake and his new girlfriend at El Mariachi's!!

lulujr.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I seen Palmer at a ballgame he was in a Ut shirt iThuoght he had a punkinunder his shirt. It looks like the only place he has been running is Burger King.

[/ QUOTE ]

lulujr.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Palmer and Webb?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lulujr.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Palmer and Webb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on people---be nice!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You best steer clear of any stock pots with boiling water.. and Henderson better steer clear of Richlands. They hate him!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! You reckon the ole Special Teams ball coach will have them short shorts on that he used to wear back in '92? I haven't been around in a while....is Coach Palmer still that muscle bound body builder that he was back in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Minus the hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the man they used to call Henderson.....what is that on his left ring finger anyway??

obit_90_1193944379312.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You best steer clear of any stock pots with boiling water.. and Henderson better steer clear of Richlands. They hate him!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! You reckon the ole Special Teams ball coach will have them short shorts on that he used to wear back in '92? I haven't been around in a while....is Coach Palmer still that muscle bound body builder that he was back in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Minus the hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the man they used to call Henderson.....what is that on his left ring finger anyway??

obit_90_1193944379312.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is his wedding ring and that old battle axe behind him is his old lady!

[ QUOTE ]

I think the ring is a prop... or did bucky fix him up with someone from the correctional center?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that sweat or drool running down his mouth onto his neck?

OFIHY, you shore that ain't that gay little feller that has that video called 'sweaten to the oldies'?

Boys Boys lets just be glad he is not wearing them short coaching shorts in that picture or we just might see the reason that every woman past and present from Richlands wants to be with him and why every man in Richland wants to be like him. WOSH.

[ QUOTE ]

grate news fellers. i have on good authurity that jackee rife is bustin out just to make the shindig.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ain't that something!!! Looks like Cornholio will be getting some 'prison love' tonight!