Reunion at RHS

Cornholio

Word has it thatthe 92 team is being honored at halftime of the Grundy Game. Is Ole Wave going to be shakeing hands of the old RHS coaches and players. Does anyone know who in all is comming back? And what all is going to take place durning the celabration.

Are you sure its at halftime? Cause is the band sr. night and that takes up all of halftime. And its sr. night for football players and cheerleaders for pregame. I know they are coming back together but i havnt heard when it will be.

You are wrong also my friend he did not get fired he fired up those special teams . I think they blocked 5 Grundy punts in one Game, still a County Record. Also I heard DV was taking over at TV next year and the Grundy Flash was going to be his number 1 Asst. That would Tommy Gun Cregger

i'm plannin to be there myself. wasnt a member of that treeemendous champ team of 1992 but i did my fair share for the cause of the bleu tornado in my own specal way. don't know why all the talk about equipmunt is goin on thogh. we just didn't have that type of worry when i was playin. course the doc he thinks that my many years of playing without a helmut might could be the cause of many of my physcal ailings right now. no matter. get r done, blues.

[ QUOTE ]

You are wrong also my friend he did not get fired he fired up those special teams . I think they blocked 5 Grundy punts in one Game, still a County Record. Also I heard DV was taking over at TV next year and the Grundy Flash was going to be his number 1 Asst. That would Tommy Gun Cregger

[/ QUOTE ]

The Flash going to TV??? sweet!

[ QUOTE ]

i'm plannin to be there myself. wasnt a member of that treeemendous champ team of 1992 but i did my fair share for the cause of the bleu tornado in my own specal way. don't know why all the talk about equipmunt is goin on thogh. we just didn't have that type of worry when i was playin. course the doc he thinks that my many years of playing without a helmut might could be the cause of many of my physcal ailings right now. no matter. get r done, blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you Fred! These little sissy boys today ort to strap on one of them leather tops that you wore back in the day. Why don't you bring that old helmet and lace it on Special Team Coach Henderson's bucket sized head at the reunion? Fer one it would look pretty dashing on him and fer two it might protect his noggin if Coach Vaught swats him on his head with a headset.

well my scalp's a might bit tough from the muracle pommaid i keep on it. but it ain't nothing like leather just yet. im guessin you just didn't catch all my dreft there, lobby. i mean to tell ya that ole fred he didn't ware nary helmut for none of the 7 years what he played football in high school before droppin out. but bein a big crawdad i don't falt you none for not pickin up on that fact

[ QUOTE ]

well my scalp's a might bit tough from the muracle pommaid i keep on it. but it ain't nothing like leather just yet. im guessin you just didn't catch all my dreft there, lobby. i mean to tell ya that ole fred he didn't ware nary helmut for none of the 7 years what he played football in high school before droppin out. but bein a big crawdad i don't falt you none for not pickin up on that fact

[/ QUOTE ]

Dagnabit! Call me a crazy crustacean for not knowin ary better but I can barely catch much football on the tv screen down here at Red Lobster. The darn tank is half dirty and there is always some snotty nosed kid alookin at me like he wants to see me dyed, lied, and fried on his plate so I have to stay on the go. The last time that Special Teams Coach Henderson was in here, his old knotty shaped head looked like he could use some of that there muracle pommaid dabbed on him too so if you get the chance Friday night, would it be askin too much of you to dause him a bit?

Oh your wrong ABOW the only people who are mad at him are all the women in the Richlands area for leaving without finishing up the job he started. and maybe some former richland women that never had a Chance with him Or Fred Garven.I hope Aunt Bee has more than them rent a cops to keep all the wild women off the old special teams coach.

[ QUOTE ]

You best steer clear of any stock pots with boiling water.. and Henderson better steer clear of Richlands. They hate him!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! You reckon the ole Special Teams ball coach will have them short shorts on that he used to wear back in '92? I haven't been around in a while....is Coach Palmer still that muscle bound body builder that he was back in the day?

[ QUOTE ]

Oh your wrong ABOW the only people who are mad at him are all the women in the Richlands area for leaving without finishing up the job he started. and maybe some former richland women that never had a Chance with him Or Fred Garven.I hope Aunt Bee has more than them rent a cops to keep all the wild women off the old special teams coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard he left some of himself behind with these women. Lot of kids in that high school now favor henderson smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You best steer clear of any stock pots with boiling water.. and Henderson better steer clear of Richlands. They hate him!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! You reckon the ole Special Teams ball coach will have them short shorts on that he used to wear back in '92? I haven't been around in a while....is Coach Palmer still that muscle bound body builder that he was back in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Minus the hair.