When does Grundy and Richlands play eachother first and what are everyones

rhs_fan

and let me guess u are the dude that said u have gotten better over the pre-season let me guees u dont ever get to play u just cheer like a lil cheerleader i think u are wearing the wrong uniform lol

[ QUOTE ]

and let me guess u are the dude that said u have gotten better over the pre-season let me guees u dont ever get to play u just cheer like a lil cheerleader i think u are wearing the wrong uniform lol

[/ QUOTE ]

A little preseason rivalry. i like it haha

im the guy on the team that will beat richlands, im also the guy who most likely has a better life than you, and let ME guess youre the guy who thinks high school basketball is the nba and you are dwayne wade,, and youre probably the guy who is really self concious of himself and to compensate for that he tries to talk crap to ppl on message boards, and just guessing you most likely dont have a girlfriend, haha but its all good playboy you just keep doing your thing, youre a baller haha,, ohh and one more guess, you probably havent been educated much in grammar lol

[ QUOTE ]

im the guy on the team that will beat richlands, im also the guy who most likely has a better life than you, and let ME guess youre the guy who thinks high school basketball is the nba and you are dwayne wade,, and youre probably the guy who is really self concious of himself and to compensate for that he tries to talk crap to ppl on message boards, and just guessing you most likely dont have a girlfriend, haha but its all good playboy you just keep doing your thing, youre a baller haha,, ohh and one more guess, you probably havent been educated much in grammar lol

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many, many things wrong with this post. I will just address one. There were twenty-six grammatical errors in this last post. Twenty-six, mind you. Run-on sentences, improper punctuation, incorrect capitalization, and incorrect spellings highlight this list. Considering that this was the least egregious of your statements, I'd stick to lurking if I were you.

If this is just two people having fun, then disregard this post. Everyone have a nice day.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

battle royale

like i said if i am not mistaking u are the guy who sets on the bench and goes go team go so basically if i were u i would go to ur athletic director and say may i please have a cheering uniform cause thats all i do anyways.I do remember u though i think u may have had one three on our bench but hey thats a great acomplishment so keep up the good work PLAYBOY....and as a matter of fact i am still in school and we won state last year so basically i think i am a bit more athletic then u are so well see when we play u guys if u even get to touch the floor and i see that yalls first game is againts i think council is what it says on the 5th i bet u wont even get to come off the bench what are u the 15th man or something so before u talk smack understand that u suck and u should be a cheerleader cause all i was doing was doing was trying to get our team pumped up and u go running ur mouth so quit before i make u look even more hidious then u look setting on the bench even when u guys play the worse teams OK THANKS

all i did was post my comment on the outcome of the game and you come out and say "yeah you should be a cheerleader cause you never get to play" so you were the one being immature and starting stuff, i simply stated my opinion on the topic. im not gonna sit here and argue on a message board over nothing, but you were the one who initiated it by talking crap when i simply said how i thought the game would go. but its whatever i guess, i wasnt talkin smack until you did for no reason , i have no need to talk smack, you guys have a great team and so do we and it will be a great game regardless..but this little "argument" is pointless and im done with it , best of luck to you guys this season

the only reason why u are stoping it cause u want to be a cheerleader so basically i look forward to seeing u in a skimpy cheering outfit yelling go grundy go u lil punk

[ QUOTE ]

the only reason why u are stoping it cause u want to be a cheerleader so basically i look forward to seeing u in a skimpy cheering outfit yelling go grundy go u lil punk

[/ QUOTE ]this definatly doesn't make any sense..he said he thought it would be a close game with grundy winning...he wasn't trying to start anything at all. that really is immature.

[ QUOTE ]

and as a matter of fact i am still in school and we won state last year so basically i think i am a bit more athletic then u are so well see when we play u guys if u even get to touch the floor

[/ QUOTE ]

richlands didnt win state in BASKETBALL last year though. and also what does that have anything to do with being more in shape. it was fun at first but enough is enough.