Who is out

Cornholio

I heard Tommy 'the Gun' Crigger will be the new head coach at Twin Valley, Brandon 'the Grinch' Davis will be the new Defensive Coordinator, Scotty 'the Lil Pope' Bostic will be the new Offensive Coordinator and Anthony 'the it ain't over til it's over' Church will be the new lineman coach. That's just what I heard... Ain't that right olewave?

lord fellers... no need to criticize ones work ethic... post was intended for fun, not intended to 'bash' ones reputation. Like many others before me have said, this message board is going in the wrong direction...

Hey man haven't you learned yet they are alot of jealous people on here that don't want anyone else to succeed, thats why they made this board so people could try to sabotage someone from getting something. What do you think Corn and FatBack. I LOVE THIS BOARD

[ QUOTE ]

Hey man haven't you learned yet they are alot of jealous people on here that don't want anyone else to succeed, thats why they made this board so people could try to sabotage someone from getting something. What do you think Corn and FatBack. I LOVE THIS BOARD

[/ QUOTE ]

They just don't feel the love that Corn Flake, Tully, OFISHE8, Ole Wave, WahWahtussy and Fatboy get from their legions of idolizing fans. It is hard to be humble when you

are famous and a forum superstar but some of us got it and some of them don't!