what does marion got

rhs_fan

i heard that they were horriable last year like i heard that abingdon killed them so i mean but also heard they beat tazewell bad but then again so did us and grundy so i just dont think that they are good enough to play againts teams like us and grundy i mean we both are just to good

Do they teach English at Richlands???

Maybe you should worry more about your studies than who has what on the hardwood. I'd say you're likely to be "academically inelegible" judging from the grammar, spelling, and sentence structure of your post.

Correct me if i am wrong the last time that i checked this wasnt the sat or act or any of that so basically i can type how i want to and all i was doing was trying to see what they had is that not the purpose of the message board there gman

[ QUOTE ]

Correct me if i am wrong the last time that i checked this wasnt the sat or act or any of that so basically i can type how i want to and all i was doing was trying to see what they had is that not the purpose of the message board there gman

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, since you're wrong, I'll correct you again. Have you ever heard of a thing call "punctuation"?